[ANSTHRLD] Proposed Badge

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 23:14:07 PDT 2008

Yes, Daniel. Parenthesize. Though I do remember the 'does it matter
which we use' discussion not too long ago.

> http://groups.msn.com/GatesEdgeHeraldry/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=6

Those arrows are inverted.  That changes the conflict check.
I actually think this is butch enough to qualify as an open scroll
fesswise, which would solve the ribbon issue.  It's good enough for
the Prince(ss) of Wales:
England, Heir Apparent of
    * The following badge associated with this name was registered in
December of 1994 (via Laurel):
      (Fieldless) Three ostrich feathers in pile argent enfiling a
crown Or the quills surmounting (sometimes piercing, sometimes
surmounted by) a scroll argent bearing the words ICH DIEN sable.

Now, to check as arrows inverted...

Uilliam of Reisling - March of 1992 (via Caid): (Fieldless) Six arrows
fretted in saltire Or.
Clear this time. One CD for fieldless, one CD for inverting the
arrows, and with a scroll another CD for adding the overall charge
group.

Clear, with or without the scroll.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html