[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: Heraldry announcement for Commentary]

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 11:49:36 PDT 2008

Personally, I'm seeing this argument being done from the point-of-view of an experienced SCAdian...
....but what about "Joseph de Neubie"?  A person off the street, exploring the SCA before deciding whether or not to join, doesn't have a clue yet.  How does this person distinguish "person" from "group"?  Does he or she know what signifies a "canton", "shire" or "barony"?
If you're going to remove or even forbid the use of the laurel wreath, shouldn't it be replaced with something for the "beginners" to help them along?
Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man)