[ANSTHRLD] Round Table Schedule for Heralds

Star Principal Herald starph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:26:49 PDT 2008

The CoH Plenary meeting is currently the hour before the Local/Regional
Seneschal meeting.  Unfortunately it is the same time as the
Local/Regional Exchequer meeting.  I asked that the CoH/Star Discussion
meeting not conflict with the L/R Seneschal meeting, Hedwig, because I
want you to be at the CoH/Star Discussion meeting.

Emma - there will probably be some open space (not a classroom) that you
can use during any part of the day for a decision meeting.  When the
schedule is posted, you can find a time that suits - but also let Pug
know when and where you want to do it (even if it is an non-room
assigned activity).

Alden