[ANSTHRLD] clear or not?

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 12:16:24 PDT 2008

Honestly, the remarks about visual handicaps was intended as irony,
part of it aimed at my own comment I had just made. Of course we can't
attempt to accomodate everyone's personal limitations (all armory looks
identical to the blind) any more than we would their emotional
handicaps (no, we aren't going to require a seashell bra on a melusine
-- even if we do often emasculate animals).

As to the other, I will admit to a dichotomy between advice I will give
submittors and commentary I will produce on submissions. The latter
will be based on the rules verbatim as I understand them (and I will
welcome correction of my interpretation). The former will include that
AND ANY OTHER considerations I want them to think about. If they ignore
my advice that a submission is technically clear but could create an
appearance of a claim of connection, that is their right, as I am an
advisor, not an authority.

Kevin