[ANSTHRLD] For commentary, a device for resubmission

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:39:22 PDT 2008

> Azure, a lion dormant or, on a chief argent a sheaf of three spears pointwise dexter sable.

Sheafs default to three charges and if spears are fesswise they point
to dexter so the blazon can be smoothed out to 'Azure, a lion dormant
Or and on a chief argent a sheaf of spears fesswise sable'.

The chief is a wee bit wide.  I'd knock it back to about 25% of the shield size.

Versus Kendra An Teallach - December of 1989 (via the West): Azure, a
lion dormant to sinister Or and on a chief argent, three thistles
gules, slipped and leaved vert.
There is one CD via RfS X.4.h. for changing the orientation of the
lion and a second CD via X.4.j. for changing type and tincture and
arrangement of the charges on the chief.  Clear.

Versus Arthur of Burgundy - August of 1979: Vert, an African lion
dormant Or, and on a chief argent three goblets gules.
There is one CD via RfS X.4.a. for changing the field tincture and a
second via X.4.j. for changing type, tincture and arrangement of the
charges on the chief. Clear.

Versus Jacques Abarán - December of 1993 (via Atlantia): Azure, a lion
couchant and on a chief argent three roundels azure.
One CD via X.4.d. for changing the tincture of the lion and one CD via
X.4.j. for changing type and tincture of the charges on the chief.
Clear.

That's it.  No conflicts found.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html