[ANSTHRLD] Quarterly Reports Reminder

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:31:42 PDT 2008

Oh that would mean that all deputies to offices would need to get their
reports to their upline BY say the 25th...

:-D
Hedwig, Obelisk (hint hint)

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> This is just to remind you that quarterly reports (for heralds/scribes
> reporting to Star) are due to me on or before July 1st.  That's a little
> over a week away.  Please don't be late! Please send all reports to me at
> star at ansteorra.org.
>
> Thank you for your continued service,
> Alden, Star

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott