[ANSTHRLD] clear or not?

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:00:19 PDT 2008

> I know it never got out of Kingdom.
>
> And where did the idea that I blamed someone come
> in? It made me learn the rules and methods that
> the College used to determine "correctness".
>
> It also caused some in the College to more
> carefully scrutinize what comments were made
> available to the public.

Glad some good came of it.
This thread's sort of been a 'set the blame' thing. I know you didn't,
but it was a nice opening for a wiseacre comment on my part. (I'd
initially been working up a 'who made the brownies for that meeting'
line, but changed my mind.)

I shudder to remember some of the things I've read that were sent to
the submitters back in the old days around here.  Gah.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html