[ANSTHRLD] Ordinaries as tertiary charges

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:41:14 PDT 2008

A roundel is a medium of heraldic display so that doesn't help.

The problem I had in mine was more like
on a dragon or, a fess sable
on a sun or, a chief gules
or the example we have submitted
on a sun issuant from base or, a point pointed gules

I guess I will have to ask on SCA heralds since no one in kingdom has found a ruling.

Also notice that some twit has set the list up to reply only to the poster.  You have to cut and paste the address to get back to the list.  Lovely trap for new folks on the list.  That practical joke isn't funny, not even once.

Magnus