[ANSTHRLD] Bonwicke Submissions

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:35:51 PDT 2008

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/branches/bonwicke.html
That is where they are supposed to be but someone has been naughty and not updated it since February.  (Don't you just love it when heralds are naughty :)

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/index.php
You could read through the Gazettes.  If it ain't in there it ain't a submission.
There are several from Bonwicke in the July Gazette.

http://hcs.randomcasts.com/letter/list
You can also view internal letters here but someone has been naughty and not entered the July letter so we can make naughty comments about it.

safe journeys
Magnus