[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: GW Heralds' Point

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 16:44:37 PST 2008

The only "accelerated submission path" that we have is what we call a "fast track" submission, and that's determined by Asterisk Herald.  All of the submissions that we will receive at GW from Ansteorrans will come back with me and I will mail them off to Asterisk.  Asterisk will then make sure all the paperwork is in proper order and enter the submissions in an ILOI and tag any that meet the criteria for fast tracks, sending those straight on to Bordure Herald.  Fast tracking knocks off a little time, unless of course Laurel returns them for problems we might have found had we done an internal check.  Then it significantly adds time to the process.

Alden