[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Cliodhna ni Bhriain

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 08:33:05 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
I received an email from a woman in the Midrealm's Barony of Brendoken,
who is looking for contact information for Cliodhna ni Bhriain, in
regards to name submission assistance.  The Ansteorran OP records that
she received an AoA and Sable Thistle in the early 80's and that her
information was registered from Mooneschadowe.  If anyone has current
contact information, could you please send it to me, that I might pass
it on?

Thank you,
Alden Drake