[ANSTHRLD] req. for help with name conflict check: Elizabeta della Rosa

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 10:51:51 PDT 2008

Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa would like to change her registered name
to Elizabeta della Rosa.  I ran through a number of combinations and
didn't come across any conflicts.  Can anyone else please assist with a
check as well?

She was told there was a conflict with Elizabeth of the Rose, but I do
not find that name currently registered - though I did find a
registration for Elizabeth of the Blue Rose.

Thanks,
Alden