[ANSTHRLD] Applications for Asterisk Herald

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 24 19:06:50 PDT 2008

Greetings heralds,
I spoke with HL Estrill, Acting Asterisk, about the state of the office, and
I wanted to inform everyone that based on the current progress being made,
we agreed to extend her service as Acting Asterisk for another month.  This
is to allow her time to follow up on some actions she has in progress which
should allow for a smoother transition to the next Asterisk Herald.  As a
result, the deadline for applications will likewise be extended until May
1.  I would like to thank those individuals who have already sent in their
applications, and inform them that their applications are still being
considered for this office.

In service,
Alden, Star