[ANSTHRLD] Out of Touch

Asterisk Herald asterisk.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:01:46 PDT 2008

This is just a quick message to let people know that I will be unavailable
for email until next Monday, March 31st.

I look forward to seeing all the physical mail in my mailbox as problems get
solved.

So if someone is stressing out that I haven't replied please try and
remember that I'll be gone for a few days.

http://www.amlesmore.org/gallery/Coronation08-Crystal%20Mynes-Joplin%20MO/50.jpg

Calontir Coronation - the marshalls & heralds were all wearing short, black,
bag-sleeved houpelands with gold lining & bright red soft hats. The heralds
had white batons & books & the marshalls had brown staffs. Way cool.

Estrill Asterisk