[ANSTHRLD] trumpets vs Devices

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:20:07 PST 2008

Okay. I'm pretty sure I already knew most of that... however, now I
can cite sources. Thats excellent work, thank you.

Okay, let me see if I have this down. Suppose someone hires me to
herald them for a crown tournament, I guess if I want to do it right,
I should go ahead and make a full tabard with their arms on it, right?

Ivo.