[ANSTHRLD] Another conflict check please

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:59:04 PST 2008

> I do not yet have art, but the blazon is:  Azure: a hart trippant regardant
>  Argent, on a chief embattled Or, two spears in saltire Gules.  Submitter is
>  willing to drop the spears, or change the line of division, but the primary
>  tincture and charge are very important to him.

The only tincture that gets capitalized in the middle of the blazon is Or, so:
Azure, a hart trippant regardant argent and on a chief embattled Or
two spears in saltire gules.

Wencenedl of Rokesburg - February of 2005 (via Ealdormere): Azure, a
hart trippant reguardant contourny, on a chief embattled argent three
dragonflies azure.
There's one CD for changing the orientation of the beast by X.4.h,
another CD for  changing the tincture of the chief under X.4.d. and
another CD for changing type+number+tincture of tertiary charges by
X.4.j. so it's clear.

Brian Angus McDonald - January of 1991 (via Ansteorra): Azure, a stag
passant maintaining a gonfannon and on a chief embattled argent three
roses azure.
One CD for changing the tincture of the chief by X.4.d. and another
for changing type+number+tincture of the tertiaries under X.4.j. and
clear.

Domnhall Mac Giolla Bhrighde - May of 1996 (via Atlantia): Azure, a
stag springing to sinister argent, on a chief dovetailed Or two
estoiles of eight points sable.
One CD for changing the critter's posture/orientation under X.4.h. and
another CD for changing the type+tincture of tertiaries under X.4.j.
Dovetailed is a variant on embattled with no difference between the
two, but it's clear on the other differences.

Katherine Sharpe - September of 1990 (via Ansteorra): Azure, a stag
trippant argent and on a chief Or three roses azure.
One CD for changing the type of the chief from plain to embattled
under X.4.e. and a second CD for changing type+number+tincture of the
tertiary charges under X.4.j. and clear.

Arabella Moira of Heatherhill - September of 1994 (via Atenveldt):
Vert, a stag trippant contourny, on a chief embattled argent two roses
purpure.
One CD for changing the field tincture under X.4.a., one CD for
orientation of the primary under X.4.h., one CD for changing the chief
tincture under X.4.d. and one CD for changing type+tincture of the
tertiaries under X.4.j. and clear.

That's all I found, so it looks clear to me.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html