[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: GW Heralds' Point

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Mar 6 19:18:35 PST 2008

GW is good for having a large number of decent heralds all eyeballing your
stuff, and helping to find a workable solution. It will not, however, be any
'faster' of a submissions path -- aside from very probably catching stuff
that won't work at all (like the two armory submissions you mention).

You're correct on both of them -- they both have the appearance of
marshalling, unfortunately.

-Emma