[ANSTHRLD] New Orbis Herald

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Mon May 5 19:27:54 PDT 2008

Please join me in welcoming Lady Coblaith Mhuimhneach to the office of Orbis
Herald (Southern Regional).    She will be taking over officially as of June
1, 2008 and will have until then to transition the office with the current
Orbis.  I'm sure she will do a fantastic job and look forward to working
with her.  Also, I would like to thank Lord Fatthiopap Laszlo for his
service as Orbis Herald.  Unfortunately, real life demands have become such
that Laszlo has found the need to step out of the office early.  Good luck
in your future endeavors, Laszlo.

In service,
Alden, Star