[ANSTHRLD] Class help

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:34:04 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I decided to try and do something a little different this time around
as I get geared up to teach at AHSS and King's College.

I have two classes I am teaching. The shorter of the two, "list
heraldry 101" is linked to my blog here:

http://northernherald.blogspot.com/2008/05/list-heraldry-101-class.html

I would appreciate it if anyone with any knowledge, opinions, thoughts
or questions about my notes would read the linked document and give me
some feedback.

Every time I teach list heraldry, or show someone how to do it, I lean
something new myself, and I am just trying to build on that
experience.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra