[ANSTHRLD] official names in official places (was: Fynnon Gath in O&)

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue May 6 13:59:53 PDT 2008

Actually, no, in reality it is something that you would have done prior to
applying for the office. :D

When I interview folks for a job here in the office I look for that. I want
to know if they are interested enough in the job that they actually did
research into it.

But it is still very interesting.

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra