[ANSTHRLD] online OP

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 11:44:42 PDT 2008

As a scribe, I regularly refer to both the OP and the O&A for spellings - I use the O&A to check for the "real", registered spelling and I check the OP only on the off-chance the recipient has a preferred spelling listed in their OP entry that is different than the registered one. I *never* use the name/device registration information in the OP - I don't even look at it.