[ANSTHRLD] AHSS

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:51:39 PDT 2008

Yes...you can include the ad for AHSS into the June Gazette please.  :)  If
you want I will send it to you directly that is going into the Black Star

Alisone

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Hedwig von Luneborg <
obeliskherald at gmail.com> wrote:

> You know, I started working on the June Gazette today and it occurred to
> me...this would be the perfect issue to include an event ad for AHSS.  So,
> does whom ever is in charge of that want to send me their ad so I can
> include it or should I just make up something good (like Alden will teach
> for chocolate for instance) ;-)
> (Just teasing Alden).
>
> --
> Hedwig, Obelisk
>
> Daily Thought:
> SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES -
> NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN
> PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, its too dark
too read."
---Anita Blake vampire series