[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting... Warlord

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sun May 18 11:22:59 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Mike C. Baker <kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Please keep in mind I still need some helping hands at the
> > consultant table as well.

I may be at Warlord. It is about a 50-50 shot right now. It is going to
depend heavily on the weather and how I am feeling. Merryn is still worrying
about me like a mother cat with a single kitten. If I am, I would love to be
at the consult table, if you would have me. I have something approaching a
brain again!  (finally!)  Exercising it is one of the best things I can do
for it right now, Unfortunately, I know better than to even think of
offering to help with any of the voice heraldry. I still have a carrying
voice, but not the stamina to carry it off for any length of time.

I hope to be able to see everyone at Warlord. If not, know that my
well-wishes are with you.
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"