[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Branch name enquiry - Really Old stuff

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 21:41:02 PDT 2008

Then I would suggest getting the chronicler for West to check kingdom newsletters from the mid 1979 era to see if the group was listed.
Did An Tir have any publications as a principality that might list the group and its events?

Tec, do you know anyone who would look in An Tir?

If there still is a local group active under that name then they control it.
If this group was never disbanded properly and is defunct then An Tir needs to tend to that bit of business.
The disbanded group name reverts to a kingdom.
If the group was disbanded before 1982 then the name would have gone to the West.
If after An Tir became a kingdom then An Tir owns it.

Laruel may have to determine which of the kingdoms owns the name and correct the registration.  Then the owning kingdom can decide to keep or release it.
Either way it is cleaned up.

Ever so often one of these things floats up from the depths.  I doubt it will be the last one.

Magnus