[ANSTHRLD] clear or not?

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Thu May 29 18:58:35 PDT 2008

To quote from Rules of Submission X.4.a
	There is a clear difference for reversing the tinctures of a field
evenly divided into two parts, per saltire, or quarterly, but not for
reversing the tinctures of a field divided in any other way; Per pale
nebuly ermine and gules has one clear difference from Per pale nebuly
gules and ermine, but Paly ermine and gules has no clear difference 	from
Paly gules and ermine.

So yes I'd say you have 2 CD's with that.

Gerold

Message: 3