[ANSTHRLD] per bend Fleury counter Fleury

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 23:00:56 PDT 2008

The precedents are very similar to Reader's Digest or legal abstracts.  You often have to look at the full ruling referenced in the LoAR for that month and year.  I usually quote from the LoAR rather than the precedent in commentary.

The Rfs deals with the general rules of registering armory.  The LoARs are rulings that  apply the Rfs to the detailed issues and fill in those details.

A large number of armory precedents deal with issues concering type differences.
Not surprising, given the complexity and number of combinations for type of charge CDs.

safe journeys
Magnus