[ANSTHRLD] Fynnon Gath in O&A

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 00:16:52 PDT 2008

November 1989 LoAR
Fynnon Gath, Canton of. Name and device. Argent, a domestic cat salient
to sinister sable within a laurel wreath vert, all between three roundels barry
wavy Or and azure.

We register the name not the group status.  It can be updated by Bordure in a LoI if it bothers folks in the group.

Fynnon Gath is the registered spelling.  Changing the spelling would require filing a change of branch name which is not related to correcting the shire part of the name.
I seem to remember that F and Ff are different letters in Welsh so the change of spelling would have to be documented as well.
It would also require a petition from the populace.
If it is a pressing issue to have the extra f in the name this is what would need to be done to get there.

best wishes
Magnus