[ANSTHRLD] List heralding question

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 13:10:15 PDT 2008

On slightly more formal occasions as herald or marshal I have used:

Salute the Crown
Salute the one whose favor you bear and fight for
Salute your honorable opponent.
(making very sure the unarmored herald has exited the field)
Then the marshal will ask if they are equipped and ready for combat and declares Lay On.

I would be interested in hearing other tourney formats since I still on occasion fight, marshal, and herald.

Magnus