[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting... Warlord

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 06:13:37 PDT 2008

Please keep in mind I still need some helping hands at the consultant table as well.

  Right now our hours are 11 to 2pm on Saturday, which gives us all time to go to the Decision meeting if we want.  We will also have hours on Sunday from whenever Sunday court is finished to about 1pm.  I know these are early hours, however I hoped if we broke it up over two days, it gives us time to watch things, play, whatever.

  I have one definite and one maybe.  I would appreciate more help.  As some of you know, I am also currently Steppes Herald so that makes me Herald in charge as well as Deputy to my boss, Alric.  So I have courts to run, etc.

  Thanks so much!

  Viviana

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!