[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting... Warlord

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Thu May 15 20:19:19 PDT 2008

At 06:13 AM 5/15/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Please keep in mind I still need some helping hands at the consultant
table as well.

>  Right now our hours are 11 to 2pm on Saturday, which gives us all time
to go to the Decision meeting if we want.  We will also have hours on
Sunday from whenever Sunday court is finished to about 1pm.  I know these
are early hours, however I hoped if we broke it up over two days, it gives
us time to watch things, play, whatever.

>  I have one definite and one maybe.  I would appreciate more help.  As
some of you know, I am also currently Steppes Herald so that makes me
Herald in charge as well as Deputy to my boss, Alric.  So I have courts to
run, etc.

I now know most of my schedule for that weekend.  (Finally!)

I've got family stuff on Saturday afternoon (with one brother's family in
Greenville and the other brother's family in Flower Mound, we usually get
together sometime Memorial Day weekend since I'm in the area).

I don't have the details of when I will be off-site on Saturday (the boys
are talking "lunch" on Saturday - whatever times that means), but I'll be
available to look at stuff whenever I'm on-site and I'll be able to work
the table on Sunday.

Mari