[ANSTHRLD] clear or not?

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri May 30 07:04:12 PDT 2008

Are you saying that in any fairly simple armory with a field parted in
two equal parts and all charges counterchanged, reversing the tinctures
automatically produces (at least) TWO CDs? That just feels wrong
somehow. Whether it follows the LETTER of the rules or not, it seems to
violate the concepts behind the rules.

('At least' because you could be changing the tinctures of primary,
secondary and tertiary charges).

And dyslexics would see no differences at all...
(I know, gules and vert are the same to most colorblind people, too.)

Kevin