[ANSTHRLD] Sumptuary Law Question - Coronets & The Kingdom Ensig

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 25 11:24:01 PST 2008

OK - slight clarification.  Article IX Section 5 on Baronial Coronets limits
former landed B&Bs to ONE Ansteorran star.  The root paragraph in Article IX
implies the listed coronets may have "one or more", which is true in a
general sense.  Some coronets may have one, some may have more.  Former
Landed B&Bs may have one, the rest may have more.

Thanks Etienne for providing me with some background on this.

Alden