[ANSTHRLD] curiousity... question

Childers, Jeff Jeff.Childers at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:14:17 PST 2008

Ok I guess I didn't quite phase my query right or am so obtuse that I
don't understand the answer.

more examples
Is 'a pale' or 'a fess' or a rondel considered different simply by
attaching sinister or inverted? They all would be visually the same
weather upside down, flipped or unaltered.

If I am one cd short on a submission by changing 'bend sinister' to '
bend inverted', it is technically different BUT visually the same.

As I have been trying to learn this stuff I have been wondering about
"edge cases" that might sneak by because of the way they are
grammatically blazoned or maybe even lack of blazoning.

Thanks,
Garreth