[ANSTHRLD] A Ball may have been dropped here.

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Oct 1 07:46:09 PDT 2008

I've often thought that one of my greatest values to the College of Heralds
is a long memory.  Etienne often shows us that one of his is a careful
attention to all possible aspects of a situation, even the most unlikely.
Exploring all possibilities, he wrote:

> It is likely a typo but...  Are we 100% certain that he has not been
> granted two augmentations, one from each kingdom?

1. We're pretty sure that Atenveldt did not give an augmentation to Gunthar
before he had ever lived there.

2. We are certain that they could not give him one while he lived in
Ansteorra without permission from the Ansteorran Crown.

3. Last May, Gunthar talked about his augmentation -- singular.  I'm sure
he'd have brought it up if he had two of them.

So, while it's an interesting thought, no, he doesn't have two
augmentations.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin