[ANSTHRLD] How to find the index to the online Ordinary

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:59:40 PDT 2008

Almost everyone who has read my conflict checking posts has seen me
rant that sending heralds to the Ordinary index is a pain because
there's no direct link obviously marked, right?

WAS a pain.  Morsulus has fixed the problem.

>From http://oanda.sca.org/index.html look at the very top entry. "You
can find currently-registered armory starting at the index for the
on-line SCA Ordinary."  Click the link, it takes you straight to the
Master Index, the alphabetized one that's essential for efficient
conflict checking.  Now, the change might be minor enough that folks
need to be pointed to the new link and told what it is, but new
heralds will be able to find it on their own without needing Sekrit
Cabal Knowledge or something. :P

Spread the word, please. I didn't want to cross-post to ever heraldry
list in creation (well, I did but can't remember a lot of the
addresses).  Share the info - getting word out that there's an easily
found direct link to the most powerful conflict checking tool in the
Ordinary is essential.  And all hail Herveus for taking care of it
within scant hours (2!) of me asking!

- Teceangl Ounce
--
Head returns off at the pass -