[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2009

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 06:27:57 PDT 2008

In the LOAR cover letter, Laurel announced that KWHSS 2009 will be held
in the Barony of the Lonely Tower in the Kingdom of Calontir, September
4-7, 2009.

I would like to thank the folks in everyone who worked on bids for
Ansteorra to host it and encourage them (and others!) to consider
submitting a bid for KWHSS 2010.  Laurel will begin accepting bids for
2010 in January 2009 and preferably no later than May 2009.  From what I
understand, getting reservations at hotels/universities for space can be
tricky (sometimes needing a year in advance).

In service,
Alden, Star