[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:16:11 PDT 2008

> There's no 100% answer until the moment the LoAR with your item on it is issued.

This is true. I've seen stuff that seemed to be a shoo-in not
registered because of either administrative issues or someone finding
something everyone else missed at the last possible moment (between
proofreading and publication at least once).

Non scripta, non est.  If it's not published, it's not fact. (Not even
a paraphrase, just truth.)

And Tostig?  Go to _everyone_ for help.  We're never stronger than
when we work all together.

- Teceangl Ounce
--
Head returns off at the pass -