[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 19:32:13 PDT 2008

Lady Juliana,

Although you have heard there was a conflict with your device submission, you may not haveheard the concerns of the commenters over the width of the bend.  They felt it was too narrow to be registered.

On the assumption you liked the look of a thinner line, I would suggest you try changing to either two or three such "bendlets".  You would not need to change the width at all if there are three, and probably only a little wider if there were two.

Further, I would suggest you have them between either two triquetras or two decrescents rather than between a triquetra and a decrescent.  This is a more historical style.

Whichever you choose, they seem clear to me, but have others check as well.  (I noticed you didn't have a blazon with your original submission.  When you decide on the emblazon you like, we can help you with the blazon for it).

Tostig