[ANSTHRLD] Need clipart for Device

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Tue Oct 14 14:01:12 PDT 2008

> I am trying to find the following clip art pieces for our Princess.
>
> Mouse, Statant
> Needle
>
> I have the Pennsic art and it doesn't have either. I did about 4 hours
> worth of searching.  Now I am asking for help.

When I talked to Ailis at Pennsic, she said that the version of the Pennsic
art online at that time was out of date.  The newest version is about double
the size of the version that was online in early August.  And I don't think
that even includes the items drawn this year.  Since we created something in
the neighborhood of 550 submissions - some name some device - expect the
Pennsic art project to grow even more.

I don't know if she's posted the newest version online yet.  If the version
you're looking for dates to early August or earlier, you may want to drop
Ailis a line and see if the newer version has either of the items you're
looking for.

If you don't have her email address, let me know and I can pull it off my
home computer tonight.

Mari