[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check, please

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:49:15 PDT 2008

Okay, My Book heraldry is still in the definitive learning stages, so
pardon me if these question seem overly basic.

"a cross between four crosses"... I gather that means that the
registered device and my own look the same, ecepct where I have
flowers, they has Crosses?

Right so far?

Okay... dredging up some heralding stuff I learned a few months back.

4 crosses vs 4 flowers...only counts as 1 CD, right?

Ivo-wanabe book herald.