[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check, please

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:37:11 PDT 2008

> Hmm... it may be even easier than that.  Searching on <Tangwystl of Seagirt>
> gave me a bunch of hits.  It turns out that <Tangwystl of Seagirt> is a
> holding name for <Tangwystl verch Glyn>, a former baroness of Seagirt.
>
> So, I'll bet that dropping a line to the current seneschal of Seagirt could
> easily put you in touch with Baroness Tangwystl (she only stepped down in
> April of this year).
>
> Given how far she is from Ansteorra, she may well be willing to grant
> permission to conflict.  Per their webite, "The Barony of Seagirt encompasses
> Vancouver Island south of Ladysmith".  And they're in the principality of Tir
> Righ.

If requesting permission to conflict is desired, I can put you in
touch with folks I know in Seagirt who are active heralds with book
knowledge enough to explain the situation pretty well for you, and who
happen to also be an ex-Baron and Baroness of the barony. :)

- Teceangl Ounce, in lower An Tir
   tierna.britt at gmail.com
--
Head returns off at the pass -