[ANSTHRLD] Class question?

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:54:06 PDT 2008

Hi everyone.

Northkeep is putting out requests for Winterkingdom classes, and I am
wondering what type of heraldry classes might spark interest.

Asside from my own classes, I know a few heralds up here who I am
comfortable nudging into action.

So, for those of you who plan on coming to Winterkingom, are their any
heraldry classes you might want to see?
And for those who arnt coming, their's nothing saying that you dont
know of a need or interest in your area that might be reflected up
here.

As for a some idea of my own... was wondering if I could get some
feedback on these. (and to be clear, no, I dont think *I* alone can
teach any of these, but I am not above bribeing people who can.

1)  "The Court herald: Powers, Responcabilities and
Relationships"-some history and context to the Ansteorrian Court
herlad.

2)  "Heraldic Round table" - Sugested topics?

3)  "Performance Heraldry" - I've noticed that a lot of the best court
heralds (no not all, but a lot) have a strong bardic background as
well as their own heraldic training. Watching Master Cadfin on the
field at Protectorate this past weekend was amazing. Would any heralds
out there be interested in a class that worked on bardic type skills
as they applied to voice heraldry?

Okay, enouigh of me blathering on.

Ivo Blackhawk