[ANSTHRLD] How to find the index to the online Ordinary

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 20:48:25 PDT 2008

We must then steel ourselves to open the dreaded and blasphemous tome of Kolatch the Unspeakable in order to utter now the forbidden and evil name documentations, unspoken for centuries, from this foul book to banish the heralds who committed this abominable heresy screaming into realms of utter darkness and everlasting torment...

Oh, that's the link to the Armorial that everybody already uses.

Never mind.

Magnus :)