[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 04:47:45 PDT 2008

Lady Juliana,

All of Lord Bordure's suggestions will work.  Some other possibilities to consider:
(5) Changing the number of charges -- such as a bend to two bendlets or three triquetras and three decrescents.
(6) Changing the tincture of the field -- such as from azure to gules or to per bend azure and gules.

BTW, us local pursuivants have roughly a 50% chance of being correct in conflict checking.  Individual Kingdom Commenters are between 2/3 and 3/4 and individual Laurel Commenters between 3/4 and 9/10.  That's why the submission process takes so long and why everyone is encouraged to comment over an extended period of time.  There's safety in numbers.  If an individual consulting herald "guarentees" something is free of conflict, smile and thank them, and get at least a second opinion.  Even then it's not a sure thing.

Tostig