[ANSTHRLD] Consultation tableat Seawinds 25th?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 14 15:59:16 PDT 2008

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Local Pursuivant <seawindsherald at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it is possible, I would love to put together a consultation table at
> Seawinds 25th.

For those checking the calendar, please note that that's not "Defender
the 13th", 24-26 October (as I'd initially assumed), but "Coastal
Invasion/Seawinds 25th", 20-22 February.

The one-line description in the kingdom calendar at
<http://calendar.ansteorra.org/> says only "Coastal Invasion/Seawinds
25th - Seawinds (Corpus Christi, TX)".  Will it be at or near Corpus
Christi?  (I don't think that's a stupid question in a kingdom where
Elfsea sometimes holds events an hour and a half east, halfway between
Steppes and Rosenfeld.)

Danihel de Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com