[ANSTHRLD] Consultation tableat Seawinds 25th?

Local Pursuivant seawindsherald at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:50:09 PDT 2008

Yes, the event will be held at the end of February in Benavides.  I
thought that if I got the word out early enough, more folks would be
able to plan to come.  Heraldic business aside, it is already shaping
up to be a great event with activities for all who are willing to make
the drive.  The site is an hour and a half southwest of Corpus
Christi, but it is a neat site that the park comission has let us use
for several years with no hassles or problems of any sort.  It is
remote, and open enough for some spectacular sunsets and stargazing.

Brian, I thank you for your willingness to lend your expertise at
Defender, but I have too much on my plate already to do more than
voice heraldry.

For those of you considering coming to Defender this month, please
note that the site is NOT at the Mission in Goliad, but at a private
RV park a couple of miles from there.  Directions are posted on the
Defender website, and yes, there really will be a two headed giant
fighting the bye.

Thank you all for your timely responses,
Hallgeirr