[ANSTHRLD] Roll of Arms web site

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 06:04:06 PDT 2008

Greetings to the members of the list.

                Several months ago there was discussion on this list of
creating an online roll of arms for Ansteorra. After Star appointing me the
project manager for this project, work has come to the point that I am ready
for opinions on the design of the site. There was continuity with the old
College of Heralds site until its recent redesign. I have decided to not
worry about the background design at this time, but will make sure the final
site does conform to the design of the College of Heralds web site. Note
that there is an e-mail link for comments and a page of polls if you do not
desire to send e-mail. Please look at the site and let me know what you
think.

The URL of the site is http://roatest.bmhanson.net/.

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment.

Eirik Halfdanarson