[ANSTHRLD] Roll of Arms web site

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:57:03 PDT 2008

This looks good.  My question goes off Donnchadh's remarks about
crosslinking with the OP.  Will this crosslink with the OP and Achievements
so showing all?  Or is that really more of a future talk?

Otherwise, it looks nice.  I like it.

Alisone

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Ron <eirik at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Greetings to the members of the list.
>
>                Several months ago there was discussion on this list of
> creating an online roll of arms for Ansteorra. After Star appointing me the
> project manager for this project, work has come to the point that I am
> ready
> for opinions on the design of the site. There was continuity with the old
> College of Heralds site until its recent redesign. I have decided to not
> worry about the background design at this time, but will make sure the
> final
> site does conform to the design of the College of Heralds web site. Note
> that there is an e-mail link for comments and a page of polls if you do not
> desire to send e-mail. Please look at the site and let me know what you
> think.
>

> The URL of the site is http://roatest.bmhanson.net/.
>

> Thank you for taking the time to look and comment.
>

> Eirik Halfdanarson

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, its too dark
too read."
---Anita Blake vampire series
Clifford Stoll  - "The Internet is a telephone system that's gotten uppity."