[ANSTHRLD] requesting help with conflict checking

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:27:35 PDT 2008

I created my MSN group and leave it open. anyone can google the name or link to the specific address if I post it in an email.

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:58:32 -0500> From: tmcd at panix.com> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] requesting help with conflict checking> > On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Mike Wyvill <wyvillmike at hotmail.com> wrote:> > And since attachements are stripped from these lists, setting up> > some website like an MSN group to store images would be helpful> > too.> > There can be strings attached. For example, Yahoo can require login> to their groups, for example. Furthermore, the images are usually> transient -- they are for the purpose of one question only, and after> a few days they're not needed.> > I suspect a fair number of people have Web space thru their ISP. Such> people can post their own images and list the URL here. I have space,> and Coblaith does, and I'm sure we can host images temporarily.> > Danyell de Linccolne> -- > Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com> _______________________________________________> Heralds mailing list> Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/heralds-ansteorra.org