[ANSTHRLD] Roll of Arms web site

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:50:29 PDT 2008

Looks good so far!

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> From: eirik at hot.rr.com> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:04:06 -0500> Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Roll of Arms web site> > Greetings to the members of the list.> > Several months ago there was discussion on this list of> creating an online roll of arms for Ansteorra. After Star appointing me the> project manager for this project, work has come to the point that I am ready> for opinions on the design of the site. There was continuity with the old> College of Heralds site until its recent redesign. I have decided to not> worry about the background design at this time, but will make sure the final> site does conform to the design of the College of Heralds web site. Note> that there is an e-mail link for comments and a page of polls if you do not> desire to send e-mail. Please look at the site and let me know what you> think.> > > > The URL of the site is http://roatest.bmhanson.net/.> > > > Thank you for taking the time to look and comment.> > > > Eirik Halfdanarson> > _______________________________________________> Heralds mailing list> Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/heralds-ansteorra.org